Duralex Made In France Lys Stackable Glass Bowl (Set of 4), 1 oz., 2.3 Inches, Clear
- MADE IN FRANCE Since 1939. IMPACT & CHIP RESISTANT, EXTREMELY DURABLE Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass
- SHOCK RESISTANT Manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -4 Degree to 266 Degree and is suitable for hot or cold liquids
- FREEZER, MICROWAVE & DISHWASHER SAFE; Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave
- STACKABLE; Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space saving storage; HYGIENIC Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid
- TOP QUALITY Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years
Details: Founded in 1939, Duralex has been manufacturing tempered glassware and tabletop products for over 80 years in La Chappelle-Saint-Mesmin in the very heart of France. Since 1939, when Duralex invented the glass tempering process, the name Duralex has been associated with toughened glassware, utilizing their proprietary process. The original tempered (toughened) Picardie glasses are still produced in France and are known as the "original French tumblers". The Picardie glass is functional yet stylish and feels extremely comfortable in the hand. The tempered glasses are equally suitable for cold or hot drinks, conveniently stackable, microwave, freezer and dishwasher-safe, impact and chip resistant, and the perfect weight. With the help of continuous investments and commitment to quality, Duralex has reached a level of excellence that makes its products recognized throughout the world. Duralex is and will always remain a true French manufacturer of glassware and tabletop products, and is the only glass manufacturer that makes 100% of their products in France. Lys Stackable Clear Bowls-Named after the Lys River which traverses through France and Belgium, the Lys Stackable Clear Bowls by Duralex, are symbolic of what this wonderful tributary used to represent to some of France's most famed artists: clarity, simplicity, utility, and of course, beauty. These glass bowls are made with a collar on the rim making them stackable. Both impact and chip resistant, these bowls are extremely durable and ideal for everyday use.