Bürstenhaus Redecker Long Bath Brush, Natural Beechwood Handle, Pig Bristle Fibers, 19-1/2 Inches Long
Color: Long Bath Brush with Natural Boar Bristles
- Top selling brush in 2015; Bath brush is made of natural Beechwood with firm pig bristle head, measures 19-1/2 inches long
- Bath brush is perfect for use during a hot shower in order to improve blood cirulation and remove any dead skin cells
- Long handle is perfect for hard to reach areas around your back; Excellent compliment for a bath or shower in order to facilitate better skin care
- Made by the world-renowned manufacturer of brush and wood products for 75 years, Bürstenhaus Redecker
- Dry at room temperature; bristles soften with use; made in Germany
Publisher: Bürstenhaus Redecker GmbH, Germany
Fall in love with one of Redecker's best selling items! This long bath brush is the essential tool for the best skin massage during a long hot bath.
Made of beechwood and bristles. These brushes are one of Redecker's bestsellers. You will fall in love with the soft natural pig bristle and reach places of your back that were unknown to you. The brush is perfect for use during a hot shower in order to improve blood cirulation and remove any dead skin cells. Dry at room temperature after use.
Redecker brushes are made up of domestic woods, and bristles, hair, or plant fibres, as they have been for decades. This brush is inspired by Redecker's commitment to providing high quality body care brushes for wellness and relaxation.
The first handcrafted Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today the name Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.