American Bakeware Medium Baking Sheet - Non Stick Ceramic Stoneware - Heat Resistant to 400 °F - No Metal, Lead, or other Harmful Materials - Safe for Ovens, Microwaves, Dishwasher, Made in the USA
Brand: American Bakeware
- SAFER AND HEALTHIER: Our ceramic collection is designed with you and your family's health in mind - the pieces do not contain any metals, lead or other harmful ingredients often found in other products
- OVEN TO TABLE: Your baking piece is your serving piece
- SUPERIOR BAKING RESULTS: The baking sheet is not glazed - our stoneware draws moisture away from your food and provides even heating and cooking for the best results every time
- HOT AND COLD: Our ceramic baking sheets are heat resistant up to 400°F, will not absorb moisture, and are microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe
- MADE IN THE USA - DURABILITY GUARANTEED: We are located right in the heart of Texas, using the highest-quality ingredients and most modern equipment - you will be able to pass these pieces on through generations - on top of Amazon's 30-day guarantee we offer a One Year Warranty
Publisher: American Bakeware
Details: You'll be able to bake cookies, vegetables, chicken and so much more on your American Bakeware Baking Sheets. Our natural stoneware will not smoke or retain food odors. Your food won't stick as the ceramic body will draw moisture away from your foods. Our special stoneware distributes heat evenly. American Bakeware Baking Sheets are very versatile and will give you many years of enjoyment.
- Made in USA
- Heat Resistant to 400° F
- No metal, lead or other harmful materials
- Non-stick surface
- Safe for ovens, microwaves, and dishwashers
Color - Bisque
Outside Dimensions - 12" x 8.5" x 1.38"
Inside Dimensions - 9.75" x 7.75" x 1"
American Bakeware is the culmination of years of experience in the perfection of our craft. For the past twenty years, we have been manufacturing stoneware, perfecting our formulas and techniques. The American Bakeware Collection is the pinnacle of our achievement.
Proudly made in the USA, the American Bakeware Brand was inspired by our desire to design and create a forum for learning, sharing and evolving the art of cooking.