(2 Pack, 20x20) Organic Muslin Cheesecloth - USA Grown Organic Cotton - Edges Sewn with Organic Cotton Threads. GMO-free, Ubleached. Reusable Strainer Cloth! (2, 20"x20")
Color: Natural, undyed, unbleached
- ★ BUYER WARNING! I contacted all Chinese cheesecloth manufacturers who claim to manufacturing "Organic cheesecloth" but they ALL failed to provide any verifiable organic certificate! Most Amazon sellers are simply reselling Made in China products that knowingly do not verify claims and may be purposefully deceiving public.
- ★ SIZE: About 20" x 20". The size is designed to fit strainers 8"-10" (no need for special "tofu box" to make tofu or nut cheese). Many nut milk bag sellers claim "Nut milk bag better than a cheesecloth", but it is way more convenient to use cheesecloth when making tofu or nut cheese.
- ★ PLASTIC-FREE PACKAGING: Eliminates plastic pollution and harm to wildlife. Certified Compostable cellophane bag, post consumer recycled paper envelope & label. (Note: if you chose the Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), we can not control any extra Amazon packaging).
- ★ FREE BONUSES: Dairy Alternative Recipes and Tips, Support Group for DIY Dairy Alternatives and Healthy Vegan Recipes every week - all links are printed on the packaging label.
- ★ MADE IN THE USA (from Grown to Sewn). ★ FABRIC: 100% Organic Cotton ★ SEWING THREADS: 100% Organic Cotton. All materials are made from certified organic cotton and all are unbleached, undyed, and free of any thread glues or any synthetics. ★ REUSABLE & DURABLE: Unlike common cheesecloth, this cheesecloth will not deform. It will last much longer and does not require several layers to strain your food. If you decide not to use it for straining anymore it can also be used as a napkin or towel.
Warranty: 90 days warranty
Details: WHY ORGANIC? Non-organic cotton is considered the "world's dirtiest crop", due to its heavy use of insecticides/pesticides. A study showed that most non-organic cotton contains glyphosate, and most non-organic cotton is GMO (~94% of the USA grown non-organic cotton is GMO).