Schumann 100% Organic Linen Socks M Natural
- RGFT-1080 Schubert Elastic-free 100% Organic French Linen Terry Socks. Similar to heritage hand-knitted socks from 200 years ago. Chemical-free. Made in-house for true end-to-end purity. Sweatshop-free. For men and women.
- Thickest wool-free vegan organic linen socks. Our organic linen terry socks are grown and made in-house at the Rawganique Atelier in Europe since 1997. Chemical-free. Not grown or made in China.
- Unique terry weave that is plush, thick, and naturally stretchy but not confiming or compressing. Promote healthy circulation in your feet.
- Wick away moisture at a fast rate, keeping your feet cozy and dry all day long. Organic linen is a very healing natural fiber due to its frequency
- Natural, unbleached, & undyed color of the natural flax linen fiber. Perfect for people prefer a plastic-free, waste-free, chemical-free, biodegradable, plant-based lifestyle.
Details: The thickest, warmest wool-free organic linen socks on earth! Our sweatshop-free organic linen socks are grown and made in-house at the Rawganique Atelier in Europe for purity. If you're looking for non-confining natural socks for all-day wearing, then our Schumann organic linen terry socks are the perfect socks for you. Many customers wear our organic linen terry socks to bed, too. Those looking for elastic-free linen socks will be happy to see that our socks are made from 100% organic linen with just a strand of stretchable thread at the cuff and toe seam so your foot can get in and out of the socks. Wash separately from other garments as our organic linen socks may lint. Our organic linen socks are not meant as heavy-duty work socks are they do not contain polyester for polyamide and other synthetic fibers to strengthen them. Thick warm organic vegan socks from the most trusted name in organic products for the chemical-free lifestyle